Purchasing and Pricing policy ...... as at June 2018.
1. All prices quoted are
Suggested Retail and are in Australian Dollars including GST. Freight costs are in addition to the parts
prices, and each order will be treated individually to determine both the
quickest and most cost-effective delivery method. Note that we invoice
in Australian Dollars so there may also be currency fluctuations that affect
the amount charged.
All prices are subject to change without notice at any time. Please call for a quote if you are unsure.
2. Ordering may be done by email, post or fax -- or phone during normal business hours -- all export orders to be delivered outside of Australia must be pre-paid.
COD orders within Australia will be sent normal post, the post office fee is $10.60 for this service plus the postage costs.
We accept VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club, or Amex cards, and Paypal. We do not add any service charge to our quoted prices on Visa or Mastercard, and there is a 2% surcharge on Amex and Diners. All export orders will incur a small additional packaging charge. You will need to download our order form and complete all the details, so that we can call you back to confirm the order and your information. Our website and email are not secure, so this is required for both your own and our protection. Note that at the completion of a credit card sale we destroy the record of your card details.
3. Where goods are not available ex-stock, or are ordered in as 'specials', a different price to that listed may be applicable. In such cases we will notify you immediately on receipt of your order. Our lines of supply now cover many borders both in and out of Australia, so we can be affected by volatile currency fluctuations, freight rates and Government duties and taxes.
4. Export orders are exempt from our
local Australian GST tax. All prices quoted in Australian Dollars can be
reduced by 1/11th of the total for export sales. Note
that we invoice in Australian Dollars so there may also be currency
fluctuations that affect the amount charged.
Each export order will be treated individually -- we are only too willing to
5. Expected delivery times are varied -- dependant on the size of the order, and shipping method.
Within Australia, overnight delivery on items under 3kg costs $12.00 and is by Startrack Airbag or Express Post satchel, and on less urgent items delivery is by Post, where delivery can be 2 to 12 days. Larger orders are generally by Startrack road freight and the costs and delivery times vary.
Export orders are generally sent by airmail post, and the cost is dependent on the country of delivery. Delivery times can be approximately 7 days to New Zealand, Hong Kong and SE Asia, 12 days to the UK and USA, and 14 days to most of Europe.
6. It is becoming increasingly difficult when using a credit card for mail order sales. We would prefer that an order be faxed on our order form -- these are available for download below. Our new card sales imprinter only displays a portion of your card details on the printed receipt, so that if it is lost while on its way back to you there is not enough detail available for them to be able to use your card.
7. Security is important to us, both yours and ours. We can guarantee two things always ...........
#1 We do not offer any customer information to other parties, your details are for our use only and will not be passed on to anyone else.
#2 At the completion of a credit card sale we destroy the record of your card details.
If you want an order form to purchase any of our products, we have two available.
In .pdf format to fax back ......... click here or an .xls file to email us ........ click here